Areas of expertise:
- Insolvency law
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Company law
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Banking and capital market law
Maximilian Bei der Kellen is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER’s Stuttgart location.
He advises institutions, shareholders and creditors in regard to Corporate und Insolvency Law as well as in circumstances of crisis, reorganization and restructuring. A special emphasis of his activity lies on the consultation of buyers and sellers of M&A transactions.
- 2017: Started to work at GRUB BRUGGER
- Currently working on his doctoral thesis on a corporate topic with Prof. Dr. Walter Bayer, University of Jena, Germany
- Trainee in the area of refinancing / restructuring with Noerr LLP in Frankfurt a. M., Germany
- Studied law at the Universities of Jena, Halle (Saale) and Pathéon-Sorbonne in Paris (France)
- Internship at the German Consulate General in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- member of the Deutsch-Britischen-Juristenvereinigung e.V. (German-British Association of Lawyers)
- member of the Deutsche Anwaltverein e.V. (German Lawyers Association)