Areas of expertise:
- Insolvency law
- Insolvency administration
- Insolvency monitor
- Reorganisation and restructuring
Dr. Isabel Hohmann is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER's Stuttgart office.
She has specialised in insolvency law from the outset and was earlier appointed insolvency administrator and trustee by the insolvency court at the Fulda district court, from 2017 to 2019.
Her work at GRUB BRUGGER mainly deals with assisting in and handling regular insolvency, self-administration and shielded insolvency proceedings.
- 2019: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2014 - 2019: Active in a renowned insolvency law firm in Hanover and in setting up its Fulda office
- 2017: Successful participation in the "Specialist lawyer for insolvency" course at the Munich Institute for Insolvency Law
- 2016: Doctorate from the University of Würzburg
- 2013-2014: Activities complementary to her doctoral studies at a major international law firm
- Studied law at the Universities of Würzburg and Bayreuth
- Member of the Forum of Young Lawyers of the German Association of Lawyers (DAV). She is the Regional Representative in the Young Lawyers's FORUM for the District Court Stuttgart
- Member of the German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of the Insolvency Law and Reorganisation working group - Young Bankruptcy Lawyers Forum
- Member of the Rotary Club in Rhön
- Member of the “Anwaltverein Stuttgart e.V.“ bar association
- Member of the Fulda Junior Chamber of Commerce