Areas of expertise:
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Insolvency law
- Commercial law
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Dr. Silvan Bächle is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER's Stuttgart location.
He advises people involved in insolvency, self-management and shielded insolvency proceedings on every issue specific to insolvency.
In addition to insolvency law, Dr. Silvan Bächle is active in consulting and in making decisions in the field of corporate law and conversion rights, as well as in corporate transactions and mercantile law.
- 2020: Active at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2018 - 2020: Worked at a law firm in Stuttgart that was oriented towards economic and corporate law, as well as at its spin-off.
- 2015 - 2018: Active at GRUB BRUGGERDoctorate at the chair of Professor Tobias Fröschle
- Studied law at the University of Konstanz
Specialist legal training in mercantile and corporate law