Areas of expertise:
- Commercial criminal law and criminal tax law
- Banking and capital market law
- Compliance and corporate liability law
Benedikt Funken is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER's Munich location.
Mr. Funken provides legal advice and conducts litigation in the field of commercial criminal law. His activities are specially focused on property, insolvency and capital market criminal law.
He is also the point of contact for companies and individuals concerning the frequently related inter-actions with other fields of jurisdiction (e.g. civil liability, company law and professional law).
- 2018 Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- Studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich