Areas of expertise:
- Insolvency law
- Insolvency administration
Boris Sakowski is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER’s Stuttgart location.
His activities are consistently focused on insolvency administration. Boris Sakowski supports other the insolvency administrators in the law firm, including in insolvency proceedings of any size. In addition, Boris Sakowski himself has been regularly appointed insolvency administrator since 2011.
- 2016: Specialist lawyer for insolvency law
- 2008: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- Studied at the German University of Administrative Sciences in Speyer
- Studied law at the University of Freiburg im Breisgau
- Specialist lawyer's examination in insolvency
- German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of the DAV’s Young Insolvency Lawyer FORUM
- Member of the DAV’s Insolvency Law and Reorganisation Working Group