Areas of expertise:
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Company law
- Insolvency law
- Liability of boards of directors and managers
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Commercial law
Dr. Eike Knolle is a lawyer and partner at GRUB BRUGGER’s Frankfurt location.
He advises companies and their board members and partners, investors and banks on the subject of corporate crises and insolvency. His area of expertise includes all kinds of corporate reorganisation in and outside of insolvency proceedings. His key activities include the examination and avoidance of insolvency petition obligations, preventive advice on the liability of board members, personally managed insolvency plans, as well as the purchase and sale of companies in need of reorganisation. Dr. Knolle also acts as a trustee for the shares in a commercial partnership and as a liquidator of corporations.
In addition, Dr. Knolle advises companies and corporations (including those not in crisis) on all corporate and commercial issues. His managerial skills allow him to define the economical intentions together with its clients in such a way that they can be ideally drawn up in a contract.
- 2013: Started work as a partner at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2004: Lawyer at Buchalik Brömmekamp, attorneys at law & tax consultants
- 2002: Lawyer and management consultant at KPMG in the field of corporate restructuring
- 2001: Master of Business Administration (MBA) at the Cranfield School of Management (England)
- 2000: Doctorate from the Albert-Ludwigs-University, Freiburg
- Studied law at the Universities of Würzburg and Freiburg