Areas of expertise:
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Insolvency law
- Company law
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Company acquisitions in special situations (distressed mergers and acquisitions)
- Non-performing loans (NPLs)
Dr. Hans Konrad Schenk is a lawyer and partner at GRUB BRUGGER’s Frankfurt am Main location.
He advises partners, management bodies and creditors in the field of insolvency law, as well as in reorganisation and restructuring situations. Another important focus of his work is in advising buyers and sellers in crisis situations (distressed mergers and acquisitions).
Other key areas of his activity are in the fields of company law, advising banks and service providers in relation to non-performing financing (distressed debt, non-performing loans), as well as real estate law.
Dr. Hans Konrad Schenk also acts a trustee and liquidator.
- 2007: Partner at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2006: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2000: Lawyer at the WELLENSIEK attorneys at law company
- Worked on his doctoral thesis under Professor Reinhard Mußgnug, Department of Financial and Tax Law at the Ruprecht-Karls-University, Heidelberg
- Postgraduate studies at the German University of Administrative Sciences in Speyer
- Studied law at the Ruprecht-Karls-Universität, Heidelberg.
- “Hohenlohe – vom Reichsfürstentum zur Standesherrschaft” (Hohenlohe - from imperial principality to Mediatised House), Swiridoff Verlag 2006
- Die staatsrechtliche Entwicklung Hohenlohes nach 1806 (The constitutional development of Hohenlohe after 1806), Württembergisch Franken, Band 92, 2008.
- Member of the German-British Lawyers' Association
- Member of the Advisory Board of “focus real estate GmbH”, Munich
- Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Duisburg Tubes Production AG, Duisburg/Augsburg