Areas of expertise:
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Company law
- Commercial law
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Insolvency law
Dr. Julius Beck is a lawyer and partner at GRUB BRUGGER’s Stuttgart location.
He advises especially in matters of commercial, corporate and insolvency law. Dr. Julius Beck acts both out of court and in court. He represents insolvency administrators in enforcing claims, and he also defend third-parties facing claims by those such as insolvency administrators, partners and managing directors, secured creditors and parties with the right to separate their property from the insolvent's estate, as well as from insolvency creditors (especially in cases of insolvency rescission).
Dr. Julius Beck is a lecturer at the University of Biberach on the issues of crisis, reorganisation and insolvency and a lecturer on insolvency law (insolvency-related consulting and advising major creditors) at the HfWU Nuertingen-Geislingen University.
- 2020: Partner at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2020: Specialist in insolvency law
- 2017: Specialist solicitor for Commerical and Corporate Law
- 2013: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2010-2012: Worked at a medium-sized law company with locations in Bavaria and Saxony
- Doctorate at the University of Leipzig (Chair of Professor Rauscher)
- Graduate of the Wealth Management Master’s Degree course at the Private University in Liechtenstein
- Studied law at the Universities of Munich and Bayreuth
- Trained as a business mediator at the Centre for Negotiation and Mediation
- Graduate of specialized training in economics and business administration for lawyers at the University of Bayreuth
- Zur Vergütung des vorläufigen Sachwalters, Anmerkung zu BGH (Concerning the remuneration of provisional insolvency monitors, commentary to the Federal Court of Justice (BGH)), decision of 21.07.2016 - IX ZB 70/14, EWiR 2016, 499 f.
- Reden ist mehr als Gold (Talk is worth more than gold): nachhaltig Interesse wecken, überzeugen, begeistern, gewinnen (sustainably gaining attention, persuading, inspiring, and winning); Signum Verlag, 2013
- Grundlagen des Islamic Finance (Fundamentals of Islamic finance), in: Innovation und internationale Rechtspraxis (Innovation and international legal practice), paper on practical casework for Wolfgang Zankl, Facultas Verlag, 2009
- Die Familienstiftung - Eine rechtsvergleichende Darstellung der Stiftungsrechte der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, der Republik Österreich, des Fürstentums Liechtenstein und der Schweizerischen Eidgenossenschaft unter Berücksichtigung von Anfechtungs- und Pflichtteilsrecht sowie Aufsichts- und Steuerrecht (Dissertation 2018)
- Business lawyer (University of Bayreuth)
- Business mediator (CVM)
- Member of the Forum of Young Lawyers of the German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of the Working Group on Insolvency and Restructuring Law of DAV
- Member of the Working Group on Corporate and Commercial Law of DAV