Areas of expertise:
- Insolvency law
- Insolvency administration
- Insolvency monitor
- Shielded proceedings
- Reorganisation and restructuring
Karl Sebastian Schäfer is a lawyer and partner at GRUB BRUGGER’s Stuttgart location.
His main focus is on insolvency law. His main area of activity is in supporting and handling regular insolvency, self-administration and shielded insolvency proceedings.
- 2020: Partner at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2014: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- Studied law at the University of Konstanz
- Studied law at the WWU University of Münster