Areas of expertise:
- Labour law
- Insolvency law
- Commercial law
- Company law
- Insurance law
- Transport law
Manon Hotz is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER's Stuttgart office.
She specialises in labour and insurance law.
As a specialist in labour law, Ms. Hotz advises on all aspects of individual and collective labour law, with particular emphasis on the interface to insolvency. The drafting of employment contracts and the conducting of litigation, including employment protection proceedings, also forms part of her tasks. In addition, she advises and represents managing directors, board members and other executives. A major part of Ms. Hotz's scope of activities includes advising on the restructuring and restructuring of companies - especially in times of crisis - as well as negotiations with works councils and trade unions.
As a specialist in insurance law, Ms. Hotz acts on behalf of insurers, insurance brokers and policyholders in all lines of insurance, whether D&O insurance, personal insurance (for example, disability and medical expenses insurance), transport and traffic liability insurance or in property (non-life) insurance.
Another special focus of Ms. Hotz's work is transport, forwarding and logistics law. Freight and logistics contracts, liens of the forwarder or storer, as well as cases of damage all play a central role here.
- 2016: Began work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2016: Specialist lawyer for insurance law
- 2006: Specialist lawyer for labour law
- 2002: Lawyer and later partner at Schiefer & Schmid
- 2001: Admission to the bar
- Member of the Labour Law Working Group in the German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of the Insurance Law Working Group in the German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of the Transport and Forwarding Law Working Group in the German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of the German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of the “Anwaltverein Stuttgart e.V.“ bar association
- Member of the German Society for Transport Law