Areas of expertise:
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Company law
- Banking and capital market law
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Compliance and corporate liability law
Dr. Mario Weiss is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER’s Stuttgart location.
He has broad practical experience in (listed) companies in situations of restructuring. His focus is at the junction of corporate law, capital market law, financing and insolvency law.
Besides this, Dr. Mario Weiss is the contact partner for corporate bodies on issues of liability and compliance. He also regularly supports companies in their international legal projects.
Finally, Dr. Mario Weiss is a lecturer and speaker on the issues of restructuring and corporate governance.
- 2015: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2013: Lawyer and manager of the Stuttgart location of the RWT law firm (RWT Gruppe)
- 2010: General Counsel of “centrotherm photovoltaics AG” (formerly) listed in the “Tech-Dax” share index
- 2006: General Counsel of Schmack Biogas AG, (formerly) listed in the Prime Standard share index
- 2001: Lawyer at Haver & Mailänder, Stuttgart
- Studied law at the Universities of Konstanz and Munich
- Der Ausschluss von Minderheitsaktionären – eine rechtsvergleichende Untersuchung nach US-amerikanischem und deutschem Recht (The squeeze-out of minority shareholders – a comparative study based on US and German law), PhD Dissertation, University of Konstanz 2003
- Lecturer at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW), Villingen-Schwenningen
- Lecturer at the German Graduate School of Management and Law (GGS), Heilbronn