Areas of expertise:
- Insolvency law
- Insolvency administration
Nora Sickeler is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER’s Stuttgart location.
She works in insolvency administration. Her area of responsibility is in supporting the insolvency administrators during the completion of insolvency procedures.
- 2019: Specialist lawyer for insolvency law
- 2016: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2012-2015: Active in an insolvency administration law office in Mannheim
- Postgraduate studies “Legum Magister” in Corporate Restructuring at the University of Heidelberg
- Studied law at the University of Mannheim
- Member of the Forum of Young Lawyers of the German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of Alumni Legum Magister Corporate Restructuring e.V.
- Lecturer on Contract Law, Berufsförderung Stahlhandel e.V., Stuttgart
- Course for legal specialization for tax law