Areas of expertise:
- Insolvency law
- Company law
- Non-performing loans (NPLs)
- Company acquisitions in special situations (distressed mergers and acquisitions)
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Commercial criminal law and criminal tax law
Philipp Nuber is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER’s Frankfurt location.
His focus is on advising companies in crisis and insolvency, as well as their shareholders, institutions and (institutional) creditors. In particular, his expertise includes the enforcement and defence of claims contesting insolvency, as well as civil and criminal liability claims against managing directors, board members and supervisory board members.
Mr. Nuber also has in-depth knowledge in the area of credit security law, as a result of his work in advising banks and financial investors on the purchase of non-performing loan portfolios and on their servicing.
Mr. Nuber has also been appointed as temporary executive director, liquidator and supplementary liquidator for several years.
- 2009: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2004: Lawyer at Wellensiek attorneys at law, Frankfurt
- Postgraduate studies (Master of Laws International Trade) at the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia
- Studied law at the Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg and at Saarland University