Areas of expertise:
- Insolvency law
- Insolvency administration
Roland Schüttler is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER’s Stuttgart location.
Mr. Schüttler’s activities are focused on insolvency law and insolvency administration. He has been active in these areas for several years. Mr. Schüttler has trained accordingly, by passing a specialist law examination in insolvency law.
He is also responsible for quality management at the company.
- 2019: Specialist lawyer for insolvency law
- 2013: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2010: Elsässer law company, Stuttgart
- 2004: STP Informationstechnologie AG, Karlsruhe
- Studied law at the Universities of Augsburg and Tübingen
- Member of the German Association of Lawyers (DAV)
- Member of the “Anwaltverein Stuttgart e.V.“ bar association