Areas of expertise:
- Insolvency law
- Non-performing loans (NPLs)
- Banking and capital market law
Silke Schaefer is a lawyer at GRUB BRUGGER’s Frankfurt location.
She focuses on advising banks and servicers in law relating to insolvency, banking, real estate and enforcement. She regularly advises companies, banks and servicers in and out of court on the enforcement and defence of claims, as well as on all matters of credit agreement and collateral security law. In addition, Ms. Schaefer supervises receivership and forced sales procedures on behalf of creditors.
Moreover, she has worked on behalf of banks and financial investors in the purchase of non-performing loan portfolios (legal due diligence) and supervises the servicing of loan portfolios.
- 2006: Started work at GRUB BRUGGER
- 2005-2006: Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen (restructuring and settlement division)
- 2004-2005: Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen (trainee programme)
- Studied law at the University of Freiburg