We collect and store personal data in the following cases. We use these exclusively in the manner and for the purposes described below.
a) Visiting our website
When you visit our website www.grub-brugger.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website, which is temporarily stored by the server in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and
- if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your Internet access provider.
Log files are important sources of information for making the processes on a system traceable. They can be used, for example, for problem analysis or the reconstruction of lost data. We use the data stored with the log files in this frame:
- to ensure the connection and use of our website,
- to evaluate and permanently guarantee the system safety and stability,
- to ensure the technical administration of the network infrastructure,
- to optimize our internet offer,
- to arrange for internal statistical surveys.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest in data processing follows from the purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally. The IP address of the requesting computer is only evaluated in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure and for statistical purposes.
b) Use of contact form
You have the possibility to contact us via a form provided on our website. Your name, a valid e-mail address and the background of your contact are required. By providing your contact details, you agree that we may use them to respond to your request.
We process the data you make available to us exclusively for the purpose of being able to process and respond to your request.
The legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest in processing your request, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, and your consent to the processing of the data you have entered on the contact form, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
Please note that the use of our contact form is not necessary to contact us. We will also be happy to answer your questions using the other contact details provided on our website. The personal data collected by us to process your enquiry will be automatically deleted after the enquiry you have made has been dealt with.
c) Registration for the InsO-Tool
With the "InsO-Tool" we offer you the possibility of using our website
- General information on insolvency proceedings, including decisions of the competent insolvency court,
- to file your claims,
- to view the claims you have lodged and
- to check the status of the proceedings with us.
In order to be able to use the functions mentioned, your registration is necessary. When you register, we process the following personal data:
- Name/company and address,
- Bank details (IBAN, SWIFT code),
- e-mail address,
- Telephone, fax (not mandatory),
- Representative (not mandatory)
- principal claim and reason for the debt (if applicable, ancillary claims, not mandatory information),
- Claiming of the application for the cancellation,
- the existence of enforcement instruments,
- receipts for your claim and
- your user name and the password you have chosen.
We process the data provided by you exclusively for the aforementioned purpose.
Insofar as the collection and processing of the data follows the purpose of being able to conduct insolvency proceedings in accordance with the statutory provisions, the legal basis for data processing, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR. In addition, the legal basis for data processing is your consent, which you give when registering for our InsO-Tool, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Please note that registration for the InsO-Tool is not necessary in order to register your claim in insolvency proceedings and to obtain the information available on this from the appointed insolvency administrator. You can communicate the necessary information to the insolvency administrator in writing at any time and will also receive the information you require from him upon written request.
d) Cookies and analysis services